The CloudFlow utilizes 18 Clouds in their patented Cloudtec midsole to provide a smooth run. The midsole is enhanced with a Speedboard which boosts the performance of this trainer. Seamless adaptive mesh upper offers a luxurious yet confident fit.
- High quality construction and materials make the Cloudflow a very comfortable shoe to slip on.
- It feels light under foot yet still maintains good structure and support. The Speedboard gives the shoe a little extra push when you want to pick up the pace yet doesn’t get in your way when you want to take it slow.
- The outsole has good grip on most surfaces and the varied Cloud shapes keep it relatively free of small rocks.
- The laces are very fine and can cause some discomfort if you really tie your shoes tight. The tongue on the CloudFlow seems to provide more protection than the CloudRacer against this though.
- You do need to be conscious of things getting stuck between Clouds but I experienced it only once with the CloudFlow so it seems like they learned their lesson from the Cloud.