The award-winning Superior trail shoe is back, with a few changes just for you. With accurate sizing, a stronger upper for durability, and a small lateral flare on the outsole for stability, this update takes your perfect trail shoe to a whole new level. The Superior 3.0 is loaded with the same great trail-specific features that you love: a TrailClawTM outsole, removable StoneGuardTM rock protection, and GaiterTrapTM technology—for a full package, trail crushing combo.
- Lightweight and flexible, while still providing enough protection for the mixed terrain of the North Shore.
- Toe cap extends to the mid-foot and is stitched for increased durability.
- Optional StoneGuardTM for rock protection when needed, but keeps the shoe a bit lighter and more flexible when it isn’t.
- New midsole material feels lively and responsive.
- Sizing has been inconsistent in previous Superiors. While we find the 3.0 fits closer to true you may take a 1/2 size up if you have had older models.