Brooks has designed a durable and nice fitting mid to long distance road shoe with several fantastic features. The seamless 3D fit upper is very comfortable for extended time on foot, the midsole material is nicely balanced and really does seem to adapt to different foot strikes and the shoe is toted as extremely durable. Brooks claims 250-300 miles (400-500km) from a relatively light less structured shoe.
- Lightweight Guide Rails encourage the body’s preferred motion path
- 3D print fit upper is near seamless and extremely comfortable
- BioMoGo DNA midsole provides adaptive cushioning
- though listed as our standard fit, it is not the roomiest toe box or mid foot, runners with a wider foot should look elsewhere
- some arch structure is built into the insole, changing to a different insole can easily correct this