Built to nimbly dance over technical terrain, the SPEED INSTINCT is a lightweight and responsive addition to our lineup. The Speed Instinct is the first trail shoe to utilize HOKA ONE ONE’s PRO2Lite technology, with a soft heel density that transitions into a firmer, more responsive forefoot. Multidirectional lugs on a durable, full length rubber outsole provide significant traction no matter your foot placement. This new introduction from HOKA is responsive enough to race up the mountains, and forgiving enough to fly down them.
- Responsive midsole with enough cushion to be comfortable over longer distances
- Thin seamless upper is light and breathable, with just enough structure in the rear foot to feel secure
- Very light weight for a shoe in this category
- Grippy rubber outsole has moderate lugs making it a great all round shoe for a mix of terrain
- Unlike other Hokas with regards to the total amount of cushion
- Low drop shoes may require a transition period when coming from traditional footwear
- Use a thinner insole for a better fit with large feet