The ROCLITE 290 is designed for running quickly over multi terrains. Delivering a responsive ride and high levels of durability, it’s perfect for moving fast over everything from wet mountain rock to muddy grass, hard-packed trails and roads.
Suitable for trails
Use for longer training efforts and races
Low drop – 4 mm
Moderate cushion – 24 mm
Weight – 290 g (US M 9)
- Outstanding grip and traction across a wide variety of terrain. Able to handle more mud and soft ground but still maintains enough surface contact to be grippy on wet harder terrain, and comfortable over longer efforts.
- Suitable amount of cushion for ultra distance races, but light and flexible enough to still perform over shorter and faster efforts.
- Adapterweb lacing straps provide options for tightness at different points of the foot, and overall makes for a very secure fit in the upper.
- The soft heel counter is comfortable when power hiking or walking.
Keep in Mind:
- Definitely fits a half size small.
- Although built on their “Standard Fit” they fit narrower than the Trail Talon or Terraclaw from Inov-8.