Mud makes running shoes into sloppy, heavy blobs, making it really hard to run. The Speedtrack uses a hyper aggressive grip and low profile, lightweight design to shed as much mud as possible, so you can run right past the competition.
Suitable for trails and muddy terrain
Use for training and racing
Mid drop – 6mm
Moderate cushion – 23 mm
Weight – 240 g
- Well designed update to the Salomon Fellraiser with lighter and more durable materials.
- Aggressive lugs provide excellent grip in soft and muddy terrain
- Well reinforced upper provides long lasting durability, while maintaining a light weight overall
- Moderate cushion and a heel to toe drop of 6 mm make it an ideal shoe for longer efforts or races where form is compromised and comfort is needed
Keep in Mind:
- Outsole is too aggressive to use primarily on hard packed trails or wet slippery rock surfaces
- Look for a shoe with a built in rock plate for use on more technical or rocky terrain