Take technical trails at breakneck speeds in these runners that are purpose-built to maximize energy return and protect your feet while tackling steeps with anatomical cushioning and Vibram® Megagrip soles.
Suitable for trail
Use for training and racing technical long distances
Mid drop – 6 mm
Moderate cushion – 25 mm
Weight – 305 grams
- Vibram® Megagrip sole for durable, sticky traction in all conditions with 5 mm lugs anatomically oriented for ascending and descending.
- Well cushioned for aggressive terrain and long distances.
- ESS Snake Plate™ and welded toe cap for rock protection
- Mesh upper will provide excellent breathability, and is fully wrapped with stitched overlays to ensure it holds up to wear.
- Snug midfoot and structured heel counter secure the foot over uneven terrain.
Keep in Mind:
- Heavy for an everyday trail runner or short race shoe.
- Mesh upper may not be woven tightly enough to keep out fine debris or sand.
- Space between the gusseted tongue and TPU midfoot “housing” could potentially hold debris if not laced tightly