Three key features characterize Topo shoes, light weight, low heel rise and natural foot shape. The Fli-Lyte has a 3mm drop, a secure mid foot fit with and open toe box with ample room for your toes to do what they need to. Comfortable fit and good amounts of cushion makes this a great trainer and long distance road shoe with enough grip to handle well on some mild trails too!
- natural foot shape with ample room in the toe box
- lightweight and low heel rise
- good grip and some tread built in so suitable on some mild trail
- more structured upper not as accommodating for tall or very wide feet
- some arch support built into the shoe
- some shoes come with the insole glued in, may not accept orthotics