The technicians shoe, tailored to runners who are looking for precision, speed and uncompromising grip.
Suitable for trails, alpine terrain
Use for training, peak bagging, and racing over technical terrain
Low drop – 4mm
Moderate cushion – 18mm
Weight – 313 g (US M 9)
- Lacing system that extends down to the toes allows a very versatile tightness depending on your terrain.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber with a climbing edge on the toe and heel for confidence on technical terrain.
- SST Rockplate provides great protection over rough terrain without feeling stiff.
- Gussetted tongue fits snug against the top of the foot to keep out debris.
Keep in Mind:
- Firm midsole may have limitations for extended outings or very long distance.
- Thick insole may feel snug in the forefoot, and put some runners above the heel counter. Easily remedied with a thinner insole.