We are currently working on a new web store site. This means we are not updating this site with new products at this time. If you are interested in a product that doesn’t show as available please email or call us.
Brooks Caldera 2 (Men)
Energy to keep going, mile after mile, for runners who want to test their endurance uphill and down on long mountain trails.
Maximum cushion – 28 mm
Weight – 9.9oz / 280.7g (US M 8.5)
- Rockered midsole and low heel height make this a great replacement for anyone who had been using Pearl Izumi trail shoes
- Lightweight for a shoe with maximum cushion making it a great option for longer runs
- Built in velcro gaiter tab and lace pocket are nice details
Keep in Mind:
- Slightly narrower toe box than the original Caldera, still will feel accommodating for anyone used to the Brooks Cascadia
- Max cushioned shoes aren’t as nimble on uneven technical terrain
- Brooks insoles are built up in the arch, this shoe may be more comfortable with a thin unstructured insole.